Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

September 16, 2010

   September 16th is the day Ethan asked me to marry him! I figured something was up because he wasn't acting himself all day. I got home from work and we left to go out to Tooele. We took butterfield canyon to save time, Plus that's our favorite way to go in the summer time. :) The whole way up he kept saying "do you hear that?" and of coarse I said no. So finally he said "I'm pulling over". He got out and looked under his truck and said " Awww Sh** come look at this Teegun" ( haha I had to block it out everybody ) So i got out of the truck, walked around to the back, and there he was.. down on one knee, with my beautiful engagement/wedding ring. ( It came with a second band ) He didn't ask if I would marry him, And later he told me he didn't want to ask cause he didn't want to start crying  :) I took the box and he took out the ring and put it on my finger. I coulnd't stop smiling. It was by far the best day of my life!

  Ethan and I have been engaged for 7 months now. I have my wedding dress But we still have a lot of things to do! I can't wait until our BIG day!

No comments:

Post a Comment